Macro Recorder recordings consist of individual action steps in chronological order, that can be edited in the main program window.
To insert an action:
- In the list of actions, highlight an existing action (if any) under which you want to insert a new action.
- Click the icon of the desired action in the " " section in the main menu (tab " ").
- Right-click in the action list and select the desired action from the context menu. This menu also provides access to additional actions, such as Hotkey, Goto, Focus and Repeat, which are not available in the main menu.
- Press the hotkey associated to an action, e.g. the w key for a wait action or the c key for a mouse click.
- Configure the action parameters.
Following hotkeys can be used in the main program to quickly add an actions:
|P||Pixel color detection|
It is well worth to memorize these hotkeys which enable you to add actions step-by-step in a blazingly ultra-fast manner. This is probably the best Pro tip we can make.
To edit an action, double-click the action in the list, or highlight the item and press ENTER or click the "pencil" icon in the main menu.
If you click any mouse action, the actual mouse path or click position is shown as an overlay on your desktop until you move to the next item or if you hover away from the selected action.
If you click a pixel color detection item, Macro Recorder shows the position of the pixel that is monitored for a color change.
Edited/move multiple actions simultaneously by selecting them with the mouse or by using a combination of CTRL and/or SHIFT modifier keys.
Drag & Drop or copy & paste actions in the list to arrange their order.
To delete one or more actions from the actions list, highlight the items with mouse and press DEL on your keyboard or the delete button the toolbar menu.
The delete confirmation dialog can be configured in the program settings.