- Macro Recorder allows you to continue testing all features of all major editions even after purchasing a smaller product edition. You will then receive occasional license notices. You can now deactivate testing of functions not included in your edition.
- Improved command-line parameter -close. It will now also allow you to close Macro Recorder by command-line parameter, even if no macro is running.
- Solved notification display issue.
- Improved playback speed accuracy.
- Update notifications are now separate for Mac vs Windows edition.
- Unnecessary pauses on playback fixed.
- Removed error message when Macro Recorder tried to show notifications.
- Solved random scroll issue in the macro actions section.
- Fixed image & text recognition on Mac.
Major new version with many new features.
- Improved PhraseExpress inter-operatibility (Windows only)
- SSL support on Mac
- Added notarization certificate on Mac version
- 64-Bit version for macOS.
- Support for Apple macOS 10.15 "Catalina".
- Mouse movement playback issue in rare situations.
- Removed "o" key combination used to run optimization.
- Corrected optimization confirmation dialog.
- Clipboard Copy, Cut & Paste commands in the context menu.
- Keys can now be selected by pressing them.
- Hotkey action now supports PrintScreen and Pause key.
- Proxy server configuration
- Simulated ESC keypress does not stop the macro anymore.
- Macro files can be reloaded even if currently loaded.
- Improved moving of actions in the macro editor.
- Minimum wait time reduced to 5 msec.
- License now tied to USB storage device if used in portable mode.
fixSome letters were blocked in the user interface.
newHotkeys do not require SHIFT, ALT, CTRL, WIN-keys.
newSupport for the Menu-key (the key right to the WIN-key on the right).
new Major new version (new features).
Compatible with PhraseExpress v14 for Windows
Compatible with PhraseExpress v3 for Mac.