- Playback repetition defaults to smaller number. It can now be set to 999.999 repetitions.
- Playback cycles have not reset the parameter list counter (thanks, Vojislav)
- issue with recent files memory
- Improved image search
- Text recognition now supports search for multiple words.
- Many minor improvements.
- Search and Replace now also includes X/Y coordinates.
- Error check for orphaned/non-existing labels in repeat actions.
- Macro Recorder now detects if it is launched from a USB stick.
- Status bar playback time indiciator
- Mouse buttons are not blocked on playback.
- Soved issues with modifier keys in keypress action.
- In rare cases, Macro Recorder blocked its own automation.
- Solved parameter change feature issue.
- Fixed playback filter issue in macro editor.
- Improved Copy & Paste performance within Macro Recorder
- Significantly improved loading time if macro contains many labels.
- Minimum delay reduced to 1msec.
- Macro Recorder allows you to continue testing all features of all major editions even after purchasing a smaller product edition. You will then receive occasional license notices. You can now deactivate testing of functions not included in your edition.
- Improved command-line parameter -close. It will now also allow you to close Macro Recorder by command-line parameter, even if no macro is running.
- Update notifications are now separate for Mac vs Windows edition.
- Solved random scroll issue in the macro actions section.
Major new version with many new features.
- Improved PhraseExpress inter-operatibility (Windows only)
- SSL support on Mac
- Added notarization certificate on Mac version
- 64-Bit version for macOS.
- Support for Apple macOS 10.15 "Catalina".
- Mouse movement playback issue in rare situations.
- Removed "o" key combination used to run optimization.
- Corrected optimization confirmation dialog.
- Clipboard Copy, Cut & Paste commands in the context menu.
- Keys can now be selected by pressing them.
- Hotkey action now supports PrintScreen and Pause key.
- Proxy server configuration
- Simulated ESC keypress does not stop the macro anymore.
- Macro files can be reloaded even if currently loaded.
- Improved moving of actions in the macro editor.
- Minimum wait time reduced to 5 msec.
- License now tied to USB storage device if used in portable mode.
fixSome letters were blocked in the user interface.
newHotkeys do not require SHIFT, ALT, CTRL, WIN-keys.
newSupport for the Menu-key (the key right to the WIN-key on the right).
new Major new version (new features).
Compatible with PhraseExpress v14 for Windows
Compatible with PhraseExpress v3 for Mac.