Macro Recorder Shop
Purchase the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
Click any feature label in the comparison table for details:
Our Happyness Guarantee
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free trial and only buy if you like what you see.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- One license is good for either one Mac or one Windows user. It can be transferred any time between users and computers.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- A special Macro Recorder Pro license is included in a PhraseExpress Enterprise Edition v14 license which is valid if the macro is executed from PhraseExpress.
- An online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info).
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
Can a license be transferred?
Yes, you can release a license association from a user, a computer or a USB stick at any time to use it elsewhere.
Which currencies do you accept?
The base currency is US$.
If you are ordering from outside the USA, you may want to stick with the base currency. The exchange rate of your payment provider is most probably better than the rate of our eCommerce service. We have no influence over the rate eCommerce using for exchanges.
Is the online shop safe?
Yes, buying from the online store is safe.
Our online shop is operated by one of the world's largest online shop operators, Digital River, which operates shops for Samsung, Microsoft, Lenovo and many more.
The key symbol in the address bar of your browser gives you the assurance that your personal data will be transmitted securely encrypted:
This means, you can buy in the online shop with peace of mind.
Where can I find my license key?
If you cannot retrieve the license key delivery mail coming from "ShareIt/DigitalRiver" from your email inbox:
- Visit our ecommerce reseller webpage.
- Adjust the web page language in the upper left, if necessary.
- Click the button "My Account" and log into your account.
There you should find your license key information.
If you lost the login information as well, click the "Request Login/Password" link below the user/password input boxes.
When does the maintenance term start running?
Maintenance term starts counting with the date of purchase.
License keys are dynamically generated at the time of purchase. The end of maintenance is branded into the license key and can be read that out from the first set of 4-digits, e.g. "0421" means April, 2021.