Trigger macros by hotkey
Macros can be triggered by hotkey or by autotext (text abbreviation) with the help of our productivity solution PhraseExpress:
To launch macro by hotkey/autotext:
- Record or load a macro into Macro Recorder.
- Click in the Macro Recorder main menu.
- Give the macro a meaningful name.
- Organize the macro in PhraseExpress and assign a hotkey or autotext, that you wisht to use to trigger the macro.
Done. You now can trigger the macro by pressing the associated hotkey.
Using PhraseExpress for Macro Recorder offers many additional benefits:
- Organize your macro collection in a customizable tree structure.
- Share macros in the network or in the cloud with other users.
- Define access rights for specific users.
- Daisy-chain macros or combine them with PhraseExpress macro functions to create advanced automation sequences.
A PhraseExpress Enterprise Edition purchase includes a special license Macro Recorder license (which is active if a macro is called through PhraseExpress).