Macro Recorder Shop
Purchase the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
Click any feature label in the comparison table for details:
Our Happyness Guarantee
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free trial and only buy if you like what you see.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- One license is good for either one Mac or one Windows user. It can be transferred any time between users and computers.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- A special Macro Recorder Pro license is included in a PhraseExpress Enterprise Edition v14 license which is valid if the macro is executed from PhraseExpress.
- An online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info).
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
What is included in the purchase?
Your purchase includes the right to use the software, as well as updates and upgrades, which we publish within the maintenance period you have chosen.
A special feature of our offer is that it also includes all new major versions with new functions.
Is maintenance included in the license?
Yes, a license always includes maintenance for the selected term of one, three or five years.
This ensures that you can always use the latest software. You cannot purchase a license without maintenance.
However, if maintenance is expired for your license, you can renew maintenance at discount.
When does the maintenance term start running?
The maintenance term starts with the date of purchase.
License keys are dynamically generated at the time of purchase. The end of maintenance is branded into the license key and can be read that out from the first set of 4-digits, e.g. "0421" means April, 2021.
Can a license be transferred?
Yes, you can release a license association from a user, a computer or a USB stick at any time to use it on another device (or for another user).
Which currencies do you accept?
The base currency is US$.
If you are ordering from outside the USA, you may want to stick with the base currency. The exchange rate of your payment provider is most probably better than the rate of our eCommerce service. We have no influence over the rate eCommerce using for exchanges.