Macro Recorder Shop
Purchase the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
Click any feature label in the comparison table for details:
Our Happyness Guarantee
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free trial and only buy if you like what you see.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- One license is good for either one Mac or one Windows user. It can be transferred any time between users and computers.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- A special Macro Recorder Pro license is included in a PhraseExpress Enterprise Edition v14 license which is valid if the macro is executed from PhraseExpress.
- An online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info).
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
License reminders after purchase
Make sure to actually register your purchased license key in the software. A purchase alone does not license the software. You would need to register the license key you received in the delivery email in the software. See the product documentation how to register the license key.
Check in the About window to review if maintenance of your license key expired. Make sure not to use features that have been released after expiration of your maintenance. Consider renewing maintenance for your license.
Our software is available in different product variations (Standard, Pro Enterprise) with different sets of features as advertised in the comparison table of the respective shop webpage.
A special feature of our software is that you can try features of all editions, even if you purchased and registered a smaller edition that does not include such feature of any higher edition. However, in such case you will get occasional license reminders which list the features that triggered the license reminder. Those are not included in your license.
This approach allows you to consider upgrading to higher product variation even after your initital purchase decision.
- If you already purchased the higher edition, make sure to actually deregister the license key of a smaller edition and register the license key of the higher edition.
- Consider to upgrade to a higher edition.
- Discontinue using features that are not included in your license.